Sarasota Gun Repair
for All Makes & Models
At JM Gun Repair, we repair antiques, muzzleloaders, obsolete, and modern firearms. We can give your gun a basic cleaning or give it a complete restoration.
Some of the most common problems we see for rifles and pistols is a failure to feed or a failure to eject. Many times they just need a good cleaning. Instead of doing a lot of unnecessary work and having a huge repair bill, you will only be charged for a cleaning.
We carry the parts and accessories to build a gun from scratch to your specifications. If necessary, we can even make the parts. We have a large inventory of parts and can ship them anywhere in the country.
Some of Our Gun Repair Services and Prices
Our repair services are very extensive. Please contact us for prices of repairs not listed.
- Weld On Bolt Handle $100
- Bend Bolt $75
- Remove Obstruction From Barrel $50 and up
- Remove Live Round $60
- Check Head Space $50
- Cut & Crown Barrel $65
- Thread Barrel $110
- Install Your Muzzle Break $115
- Install Our Muzzle Break $200
- Install Barrel Liner $110
- Change Barrel $100 and up
- Make Springs $60
- Chamber Castings $80
- Ream Chamber $60
CERAKOTE – DURACOAT
Currently we are not doing cerakote or duracoat. We hope to be doing these again in the future.
- Assemble / Disassemble $70
- Clear Hi Gloss or Matt $50
- No. of Colors One | Two | Three
Priced by numbers of colors used
- Pistol Slide $100 | $125 | $150
- Pistol Frame $100 | $125 | $150
- AR Stripped $100 | $125 | $150
Upper or Lower
- Rifle / Shotgun $100 | $125 | $150
- Rifle / Shotgun $230 | $250 | $270
- Magazine $50 | $60 | $70
- Scope Mount $45 | $55 | $65
- Suppressor $75 | $95 | $110
Sign Up For Our Emails And Receive A Discount On Your Next Purchase
Join our email list and receive email only specials, updates and news about events delivered straight to your inbox. We promise no spam and we will never sell our list.